Plantation Shutters are a widely used solution for windows giving them a practical, functional and simple look. They are versatile, less expensive than custom draperies, and can increase the value of your home. Plantation shutters offer natural light, security and privacy adding prettiness and coziness that is hard to recreate with other window furnishings.
- Our Basswood Stain Range is produced from Hand Selected Basswood Timber. Each Stile and Louver is hand sanded and stained to ensure the natural timber grain is highlighted and shows the true beauty of the timber.
- Available in 12 different Painted Colours, we offer an excellent range of whites to suit the decor of the house.
- We also offer a standard colour of Black.
- The range also consists of 10 different Stain Colours to ensure that you can get a close match to your House’s decor.
Click here for the Shutter Layout Chart
- Bay Window
- Corner Window
Available in 64mm, 89mm and 114mm Blade Sizes.
Available with either Centre Rotation or Clearview with the Clearview Bar
Features of our Basswood Shutters
- Our shutters generally have a shutter panel attached (hinged) to a frame.
- The panel consists of louvres which swivel open and closed.
- There are stiles which run vertically on the sides and rails which run horizontally along the top and bottom of the shutter.
- Panels with a height greater than 1800mm will include a divider rail ( mid rail) .
- Mid rail panels can be installed at specific heights, so your top blades can tilt independently of bottom blades, giving versatility and privacy control.
Painted Colours available to select
WHITE, PURE WHITE, SNOW, SILK WHITE, ANTIQUE WHITE, NATURAL WHITE, VIVID WHITE, BRIGHT WHITE, PEARL, CREAM, ALABASTER, SWISS COFFEE & BLACK.
Stained Colours available to select
WHITE, WINTER WHITE, GOLDEN OAK, READ OAK, DARK TEAK, CHERRY, WALNUT, EBONY, BLACK WALNUT
More choices available from the chart below: